Sunday 1 April 2012

Jonathan Ovadia: Malema's new protègè?





Mr. Julius Malema, outspoken leader of the ANC-youth league, introduces mr. Jonathan Ovadia on friday evening as his protégé to the audience at the  ANC-centenarylecture that was held at Wits in Johannesburg. “I am training him in politics,” Malema said.


According to Ovadia's Facebook page he matriculated at the King David High School in Johannesburg and he is busy with business studies at Harvard University. When contacted, he refused to speak to the media.


How I got the shot

Ok I know these aren't the greatest pics but I thought it an interesting story that Malema has a protègè, so now its on the blog. The reason the pics suck so much is that I only had a couple of seconds to shoot and that the Great Hall at Wits was packed over capacity with people so I firstly had to wrestle my way to the front of the stage stepping on toes en yes elbowing people out of the way and almost falling on the front row of seats where people were sitting, and I am not the smallest guy so that little gap between the stage and the front row seats was exceptionally small. But in any how at least I got the shot.


1 comment: