Thursday 1 December 2011

Portraits


Elvis Blue during an interview for a profile story that appeared in Beeld.

He must be one of the most down to earth people I have ever met and a true gentleman. This is one of my favourite photos that I took this year. everything worked out perfectly, nice window light and very patient Elvis Blue. I would also just like to thank Elvis for his patients, as the photo shoot and interview took a while.


Josh Strauss during an interview for a profile story that appeared in Beeld.

What more can I say but "thats a SHWEET beard". Really awesome photo shoot, everything worked well, the light and I also would just need to thank Josh for giving me time to shoot this frame. As you know rugby players run on a tight schedule with practises ext.


Mr. Ludwig Taschner, if you say roses people say Ludwig's roses.

I took this photograph while covering a story for Tshwane Beeld while I was still a intern at Beeld. It was the unveiling of their new rose "our anniversary" (the rose in his hand) that was specifically grown to celebrate their 40th year in business.


Interview with Mr. Sam Nhlengethwa, the very well known and renowned South African artist. He was chosen to be the "feeskunstenaar" at Aardklop, which means, when roughly translated, featured artist.


These are some of the portraits I have done this year before I started my blog, there are some more but I will be posting them on other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment