Wednesday 5 February 2014

Some portraits I've done and almost forgot about.

Its been a slow start to the year after the death of Former President Nelson Mandela in Desember. It seems that all the news just keeps missing my radar. But I still keep hoping, after all its only January.

so here are a couple of portraits I did last year that I forgot about completely. ENJOY! 



Willaim Kentridge in his studio, Johannesburg. The imkages were shot for an article that appeared in BY. I litteraly had 5 minutes to do the images.





This is Philani Dladla (24) he used to sell books second hand books on Empire road but I have spotted him lately near Greenside selling his books. He used to be a drug addict but overcome his addiction because: in his words "I was looking for the definition of true knowledge" He reads every book before he sells it, this way he can tell people what he book is about.



No comments:

Post a Comment