Wednesday 15 August 2012

Cameron Van Der Burgh







My pics of Cameron Van Der Burgh for an interview did by Beeld's Anim Van Wyk and Lourensa Eckard.

Its always hard getting new and interesting pics for the newspaper especially if its for two seperate storys your shooting for. Luckily after the interview we were able to go up on the roof of the building in Sandton and get some interesting shots.

I must say Cameron must be the most patient person I have ever photographed, I took my time untill I felt happy with what I got and he never complained about it. He also had to stare into the sun for awhile which could not have been easy. Must also say it was really an honour meeting one of our Olympic heroes and what a humble person he is. A real role model for young sportsmen and woman in South Africa!!


Here are the two links to the different stories: http://www.beeld.com/In-Diepte/Nuus/Onder-vier-oe-Pas-wat-deure-oopmaak-20120810 - Anim van Wyk article.

http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Floute-slaan-toe-voor-hy-wen-20120810 - Lourensa Eckard's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment